ForeverBearville
hi everyone! Welcome to Forever Bearville! Please join when you see this! so get right too it and don't even finish reading this! But if you want to... here we go! We have games and the best mods and admins! Thank you very much, and welcome! xDD

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ForeverBearville
hi everyone! Welcome to Forever Bearville! Please join when you see this! so get right too it and don't even finish reading this! But if you want to... here we go! We have games and the best mods and admins! Thank you very much, and welcome! xDD
ForeverBearville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ForeverBearville

Where friends come together! :]

Welcome to Forever Bearville! We hope you have a great time here :) Don't forget to recruit and play games! Thank you, and have a great day! (:

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» **SIGN RULES HERE**
Emma's adventures! (Game) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:56 am by # ~~~βɛαʋтʏ Ǫʋɛɛи <3~~~

» My Trade-List (:
Emma's adventures! (Game) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:18 am by # ~~~βɛαʋтʏ Ǫʋɛɛи <3~~~

» Hi! Mollyflyer, you will know me. . .
Emma's adventures! (Game) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:17 am by # ~~~βɛαʋтʏ Ǫʋɛɛи <3~~~

» Hello everyone! Please read this, especially for our newest members!
Emma's adventures! (Game) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:07 am by # ~~~βɛαʋтʏ Ǫʋɛɛи <3~~~

» Please read....
Emma's adventures! (Game) I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:24 pm by ♥cloey♥lepys♥

» You guys still go online?!
Emma's adventures! (Game) I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:37 pm by Sara2hip834:)

» Asdfghjkl pandaaaas.<3
Emma's adventures! (Game) I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:44 pm by ♥cloey♥lepys♥

» Hellllloooooo :3
Emma's adventures! (Game) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:19 pm by MollyFlyer

» FB Dictionary!!!!
Emma's adventures! (Game) I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:02 am by AprilAdventure

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 197 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:27 pm
Keywords

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Emma's adventures! (Game)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Emma's adventures! (Game) Empty Emma's adventures! (Game) Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:23 pm

Julianna❥

Julianna❥
Admin

Hey everyone! This is a game that would be great for those of you who love to write! I will start and someone else goes on and on, its a never ending story! No romance or death! This story DOES need a problem, here i go!

Emma woke up to the sound of crickets.
She glanced at the clock and saw it was 6:43 am.
"Ugh!" she groaned.
"At least its the weekend" she says, rising from her bed.
She slips into her bunny slippers,
and starts down the coiled stairs.

https://foreverbearville.forumotion.com

2Emma's adventures! (Game) Empty Re: Emma's adventures! (Game) Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:28 pm

PickleFreeMay

PickleFreeMay
Admin

Then, once she's downstairs, she finds a letter, written in a mysterious ink, left by anymous. Her family is gone and there is a horse with a chain around it tied to the fridge. She picks up the note, it says:

3Emma's adventures! (Game) Empty Re: Emma's adventures! (Game) Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:12 pm

Daphy♥

Daphy♥
Admin

Dear Emma,I thought you would like this new horse. Take well care of it and someday ride her. ~From Anymous. Emma looks at the horse and finally takes it outside.

4Emma's adventures! (Game) Empty Re: Emma's adventures! (Game) Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:22 pm

Julianna❥

Julianna❥
Admin

"gee... you're a litte skinny, huh?" she says, patting the horse.
She goes inside get some carrots from the fridge.
When she opens the door, to her surprise... she sees...

5Emma's adventures! (Game) Empty Re: Emma's adventures! (Game) Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:37 am

♥cloey♥lepys♥

♥cloey♥lepys♥

a man in black Emma is very scared she runs to her room and hides but then it follows her she gets out of her hiding place and finds it was only her dad

6Emma's adventures! (Game) Empty Re: Emma's adventures! (Game) Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:23 pm

Julianna❥

Julianna❥
Admin

"Father... what were you doing in the fridge?!" she yells, pulling her blonde hair back.
" I was hiding..."
"from what"
"you."

7Emma's adventures! (Game) Empty Re: Emma's adventures! (Game) Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:31 pm

PickleFreeMay

PickleFreeMay
Admin

Ok who left me this note, thought Emma. Whatever at least I have a pet horse. Then she climbed onto into, traveled around town for awhile, then realized it was evening. Then off she went into the sunset.

8Emma's adventures! (Game) Empty Re: Emma's adventures! (Game) Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:08 am

♥cloey♥lepys♥

♥cloey♥lepys♥

she then found she was lost in some sort of forest she got so scared but then, she saw a cottage and the light on,
she rushed to it and knocked on the door and old lady came out and Emma told her what happened the old lady felt sorry for her and called her dad.

9Emma's adventures! (Game) Empty Re: Emma's adventures! (Game) Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:59 am

PickleFreeMay

PickleFreeMay
Admin

But her dad was gone. The old lady was slightly mentally confused, so she sent Emma to an orphanage!

10Emma's adventures! (Game) Empty Re: Emma's adventures! (Game) Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:26 pm

Julianna❥

Julianna❥
Admin

She spent a phew months there,
and make no friends.
"I can't stay here! This is ridiculous..." Emma thought.
She looks around, and plans to escape.
Its about 8:30, and she left that night.
She jumps out the window,
and a boy about her age is waiting there.
Brown hair scattered everywhere,
looking at hid watch.
"It's about time." the boy says annoyed.
He grabs Emma, and pulls her out into the forest.

11Emma's adventures! (Game) Empty Re: Emma's adventures! (Game) Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:24 am

♥cloey♥lepys♥

♥cloey♥lepys♥

Emma got so scared she felt into her pocket and felt her phone!!!!!! while the boy wasn't looking, she called her mother, no answer!

12Emma's adventures! (Game) Empty Re: Emma's adventures! (Game) Sun Jul 29, 2012 2:07 pm

Julianna❥

Julianna❥
Admin

The boy turns around, and leans on a tree.
"Let go of me!" Emma demands.
He let's go of her rist without resistance.
"My name, is Talliam."
"What kind of name is that, Tal-" Emma began.
Talliam looked up at her,
and then stood up straight.
Emma crosses her arms.
"What do you want?" Emma asks.
"We have a sassy one here, don't we..." Talliam says.
"We, who's we?" Emma questions.
When she looks up, a dark figure emerges out from the ground.
Emma faints.

13Emma's adventures! (Game) Empty Re: Emma's adventures! (Game) Mon Jul 30, 2012 12:38 pm

PickleFreeMay

PickleFreeMay
Admin

Then Talliam dumps ice cold water on her to revive her!

The dark figure is gone.
Emma steps on something weird. This orange slimy stuff? What is it?

14Emma's adventures! (Game) Empty Re: Emma's adventures! (Game) Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:11 pm

Julianna❥

Julianna❥
Admin

Emma breaks down.
She scrunches up,
and starts to sob quietly.
Talliam squats down next to her,
"come on, follow me." he says, gently and understandingly.
Emma wipes her eyes, and get's up.

15Emma's adventures! (Game) Empty Re: Emma's adventures! (Game) Tue Jul 31, 2012 5:45 am

♥cloey♥lepys♥

♥cloey♥lepys♥

He leeds Emma back into town Emma starts to feel happy again.
Talliam brings Emma back to the orphin inch but when Emma goes in the door she gets into BIG trouble

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum