ForeverBearville
hi everyone! Welcome to Forever Bearville! Please join when you see this! so get right too it and don't even finish reading this! But if you want to... here we go! We have games and the best mods and admins! Thank you very much, and welcome! xDD

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ForeverBearville
hi everyone! Welcome to Forever Bearville! Please join when you see this! so get right too it and don't even finish reading this! But if you want to... here we go! We have games and the best mods and admins! Thank you very much, and welcome! xDD
ForeverBearville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ForeverBearville

Where friends come together! :]

Welcome to Forever Bearville! We hope you have a great time here :) Don't forget to recruit and play games! Thank you, and have a great day! (:

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» **SIGN RULES HERE**
Bunny Glasses Finder Club! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:56 am by # ~~~βɛαʋтʏ Ǫʋɛɛи <3~~~

» My Trade-List (:
Bunny Glasses Finder Club! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:18 am by # ~~~βɛαʋтʏ Ǫʋɛɛи <3~~~

» Hi! Mollyflyer, you will know me. . .
Bunny Glasses Finder Club! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:17 am by # ~~~βɛαʋтʏ Ǫʋɛɛи <3~~~

» Hello everyone! Please read this, especially for our newest members!
Bunny Glasses Finder Club! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:07 am by # ~~~βɛαʋтʏ Ǫʋɛɛи <3~~~

» Please read....
Bunny Glasses Finder Club! I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:24 pm by ♥cloey♥lepys♥

» You guys still go online?!
Bunny Glasses Finder Club! I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:37 pm by Sara2hip834:)

» Asdfghjkl pandaaaas.<3
Bunny Glasses Finder Club! I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:44 pm by ♥cloey♥lepys♥

» Hellllloooooo :3
Bunny Glasses Finder Club! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:19 pm by MollyFlyer

» FB Dictionary!!!!
Bunny Glasses Finder Club! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:02 am by AprilAdventure

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 197 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:27 pm
Keywords

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Bunny Glasses Finder Club!

+5
ilbasketballfe!:)
YummehTacos
lolz♥
Blondstar222
Sara2hip834:)
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bunny Glasses Finder Club! Empty Bunny Glasses Finder Club! Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:58 am

Ok I'm going to help you get bunny glasses. What you need is rare stuff. LIke pink mask, furry,and bbl for bunny or dance star ,furry, and patriotic skirt. Fill out this form below and I will help you.:) Good Luck! I will give the best advice I can to help you get bunny.

Bearville Username:

FB Username:

Do you already have bunny?:

Bunny Glasses Finder Club! Bunny_10

2Bunny Glasses Finder Club! Empty Re: Bunny Glasses Finder Club! Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:22 am

Blondstar222

Blondstar222

StarVanilla222
BlondStar222
No i don't have any bunny glassses but it is my biggest wish in bearville please help Sarah!

Hi StarVanilla222! I'm happy you made an account here, and I hope you have a great time. You MUST sign the rules before posting though, and you will earn BearBucks to spend. So just simply sign the rules! Here is the link:
https://foreverbearville.forumotion.com/t1-sign-rules-here
Thank you!
~Cute

3Bunny Glasses Finder Club! Empty Re: Bunny Glasses Finder Club! Sun Jun 17, 2012 9:24 am

Ok blonde star your in now what rare items do you have?

If you have furry or bbl you should add furry and bbl to your choice to get bunny glasses or just furry or just bbl.

You can even offer dance star and furry or dance star and bbl(must be rare color or I guess regular.)

4Bunny Glasses Finder Club! Empty Re: Bunny Glasses Finder Club! Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:24 pm

lolz♥

lolz♥

good idea!

Last edited by lolz♥ on Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

5Bunny Glasses Finder Club! Empty Re: Bunny Glasses Finder Club! Sun Jun 17, 2012 3:56 pm

YummehTacos

YummehTacos

Bearville Username: SkyeBlue765

FB Username: YummehTacos

Do you already have bunny?: Nope

6Bunny Glasses Finder Club! Empty Re: Bunny Glasses Finder Club! Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:57 pm

Ok your in! Maybe your offer should be nerdy,furry,and something else.

7Bunny Glasses Finder Club! Empty Re: Bunny Glasses Finder Club! Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:12 pm

ilbasketballfe!:)

i had bunny glasses and i traded them for nerd glasses... im not happy and i wish i had my bunny back.. would i be able to to trade nerd glasses for bunny??

8Bunny Glasses Finder Club! Empty Re: Bunny Glasses Finder Club! Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:41 am

Cubby

Sara, I thought you didn't have bunny glasses, cause if you don't then how do you know trade offers...Bunny glasses trader sometimes
Don't care about rare sometimes they like hold stuff, not just rare like BB, pink mask,
Furry.

9Bunny Glasses Finder Club! Empty Re: Bunny Glasses Finder Club! Wed Jul 04, 2012 9:57 am

I don't have bunny! I get advice from people

10Bunny Glasses Finder Club! Empty Re: Bunny Glasses Finder Club! Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:31 am

♥cloey♥lepys♥

♥cloey♥lepys♥

yeah I agree with cubby sometimes they might want old BVO or stuff from the fountain last year lol

- Cloey & perito

11Bunny Glasses Finder Club! Empty Re: Bunny Glasses Finder Club! Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:44 am

♥cloey♥lepys♥

♥cloey♥lepys♥

taylor=) wrote:yeah I agree with cubby sometimes they might want old BVO or stuff from the fountain last year lol

- Cloey & perito

err wait is this like if we get bunny glasses
we give them to you?!?

12Bunny Glasses Finder Club! Empty Re: Bunny Glasses Finder Club! Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:58 am

bethanyadorable1066

i really want bunny glasses and i never had them, and also i don't have bbl or furry or anything rare like that:ahh!!!:

13Bunny Glasses Finder Club! Empty Re: Bunny Glasses Finder Club! Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:58 pm

Abbygail

Abbygail

I already have the glasses, but could someone please tell me how this club works?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum