ForeverBearville
hi everyone! Welcome to Forever Bearville! Please join when you see this! so get right too it and don't even finish reading this! But if you want to... here we go! We have games and the best mods and admins! Thank you very much, and welcome! xDD

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ForeverBearville
hi everyone! Welcome to Forever Bearville! Please join when you see this! so get right too it and don't even finish reading this! But if you want to... here we go! We have games and the best mods and admins! Thank you very much, and welcome! xDD
ForeverBearville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ForeverBearville

Where friends come together! :]

Welcome to Forever Bearville! We hope you have a great time here :) Don't forget to recruit and play games! Thank you, and have a great day! (:

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» **SIGN RULES HERE**
Cute's Blog!!! xD I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:56 am by # ~~~βɛαʋтʏ Ǫʋɛɛи <3~~~

» My Trade-List (:
Cute's Blog!!! xD I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:18 am by # ~~~βɛαʋтʏ Ǫʋɛɛи <3~~~

» Hi! Mollyflyer, you will know me. . .
Cute's Blog!!! xD I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:17 am by # ~~~βɛαʋтʏ Ǫʋɛɛи <3~~~

» Hello everyone! Please read this, especially for our newest members!
Cute's Blog!!! xD I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:07 am by # ~~~βɛαʋтʏ Ǫʋɛɛи <3~~~

» Please read....
Cute's Blog!!! xD I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:24 pm by ♥cloey♥lepys♥

» You guys still go online?!
Cute's Blog!!! xD I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:37 pm by Sara2hip834:)

» Asdfghjkl pandaaaas.<3
Cute's Blog!!! xD I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:44 pm by ♥cloey♥lepys♥

» Hellllloooooo :3
Cute's Blog!!! xD I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:19 pm by MollyFlyer

» FB Dictionary!!!!
Cute's Blog!!! xD I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:02 am by AprilAdventure

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 197 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:27 pm
Keywords

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cute's Blog!!! xD

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cute's Blog!!! xD Empty Cute's Blog!!! xD Thu May 03, 2012 10:06 pm

Julianna❥

Julianna❥
Admin

Cute's Blog!!! xD Jogurt10

Wednesday, may 2 9:04 pm
I am sorta kinda tired and I WOULD be getting ready for school, but tomorrow is my Take Your Child To Work day... Bell already had hers so I am all alone... I am also trying a new font for the forum!! XD I am so excited to get more members!!! I ate Chick~Fil~A for dinner and had some DELICIOUS frozen yogurt... yummy!!! :3 I overloaded it... it melted and all the toppings were at the top, not the bottom!!! >:l My family is watching Avatar. Blue people? Not my type... Razz OMG!!! THE COMPUTER ISN’T LOADING!!! I think i’m going to need to restart it.. brb! Let’s see if amazing Cute can solve the problem!! Im gonna talk to you guys later!!!! PEACE!!!

Wednesday, may 2 9:14 pm
I needed to restart my computer and I finally updated the font for the forum. Its kinda cute... gee... some weirdos just connected tails in Avatar now!!! EXCITING!!!

Wednesday, May 2, 10:15 pm
Everyone is logging of BABV and the forum and I am trying to get another pair of furry feet Razz I just got a banana!!! I should be getting off the computer right about now but... whatevs... MarkBrown21 asked ME to trade :O OMG!!! He isn’t talking or doing anything... :/ He canceled on me -__- GGGAAA!!! Dx He just missed his chance to meet MOI... :3 I might get furry from Tony2hip828!!! Aw.. i was so close... if only you could trade more than 3 items in a trade!!! >:l He doesn’t do double trades I guess??? Phineas and Ferb... Mwahaha Razz YESH!!! OMG!!! HAYLEY THINKS MY OFFER FOR FURRY IS REALLY GOOD XD I hope i can get it... i would feel so happy!!! I think i’m supposed to be in bed O_O Brb!!! Let me see is my sister is in bed... Razz
Nope... i dunno where she is Razz OH WELL... I need to go now :( well Hayley might accept so i am REALLY EXCITED!!! Bye guyz <3

Cute's Blog!!! xD Breakf10

Thursday, May 3 10:11 am
Haii :) Its a beautiful day today... warm but breezy ;) I think i’m gonna make a series... maybe Idk yet Razz I’m gonna finish my music video because i just need to out in this last picture xD Also... I had the best breakfast!!! Egg, bacon and bread sandwich!!! I think I’ll write a new song in a bit..

Thursday, May 3 12:40 am
Well I am trying to find something to do since everyone is at school... i am trying to get people to join the forum, but they eventually don’t join :( Oh well... their loss... I am carrying my rubber chicken and I am ready to fight ANYTHING!!! Ooh! I am going to play Furtastic Fountain Razz Let’s see what I get...
Yay... i got a red hat with white flowers printed on it O_O B-O-R-I-N-G!!! I’m so bored... i might go take a nap!!! :o i did wake up really thing morning *yawn* ( i really did just yawn ) AAAHHHHH!!! My mom’s sneeze just scared me... phewww! Well, I am gonna go have some blackberries and play the Wii with my mom! BYe <3

Thursday, May 3 8:34 pm
I just finished dinner... I had tennis today and LOADS of homework.. L-O-A-D-S i tell you!!! Now my mom is making be get off the computer!!! Oh whatever... well... tomorrow is Friday!!! BYE BYE

https://foreverbearville.forumotion.com

2Cute's Blog!!! xD Empty Re: Cute's Blog!!! xD Tue May 08, 2012 9:00 am

zσєуℓσνєѕαя¢нєяу♥♐

zσєуℓσνєѕαя¢нєяу♥♐

I love its Zoey wants more :D

3Cute's Blog!!! xD Empty Re: Cute's Blog!!! xD Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:00 am

Sara2hip834:)

Sara2hip834:)

Write more,please!:)

4Cute's Blog!!! xD Empty Re: Cute's Blog!!! xD Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:41 pm

Daphy♥

Daphy♥
Admin

Awesome blog cute :) are those pics real?

5Cute's Blog!!! xD Empty Re: Cute's Blog!!! xD Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:27 am

Abbygail

Abbygail

Nice blog! panda

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum