ForeverBearville
hi everyone! Welcome to Forever Bearville! Please join when you see this! so get right too it and don't even finish reading this! But if you want to... here we go! We have games and the best mods and admins! Thank you very much, and welcome! xDD

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

ForeverBearville
hi everyone! Welcome to Forever Bearville! Please join when you see this! so get right too it and don't even finish reading this! But if you want to... here we go! We have games and the best mods and admins! Thank you very much, and welcome! xDD
ForeverBearville
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
ForeverBearville

Where friends come together! :]

Welcome to Forever Bearville! We hope you have a great time here :) Don't forget to recruit and play games! Thank you, and have a great day! (:

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» **SIGN RULES HERE**
Superstar May comin through! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 5:56 am by # ~~~βɛαʋтʏ Ǫʋɛɛи <3~~~

» My Trade-List (:
Superstar May comin through! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:18 am by # ~~~βɛαʋтʏ Ǫʋɛɛи <3~~~

» Hi! Mollyflyer, you will know me. . .
Superstar May comin through! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:17 am by # ~~~βɛαʋтʏ Ǫʋɛɛи <3~~~

» Hello everyone! Please read this, especially for our newest members!
Superstar May comin through! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:07 am by # ~~~βɛαʋтʏ Ǫʋɛɛи <3~~~

» Please read....
Superstar May comin through! I_icon_minitimeMon May 20, 2013 12:24 pm by ♥cloey♥lepys♥

» You guys still go online?!
Superstar May comin through! I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:37 pm by Sara2hip834:)

» Asdfghjkl pandaaaas.<3
Superstar May comin through! I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:44 pm by ♥cloey♥lepys♥

» Hellllloooooo :3
Superstar May comin through! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:19 pm by MollyFlyer

» FB Dictionary!!!!
Superstar May comin through! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:02 am by AprilAdventure

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 197 on Sun Apr 11, 2021 6:27 pm
Keywords

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Top posting users this week
No user

Affiliates
free forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Superstar May comin through!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Superstar May comin through! Empty Superstar May comin through! Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:32 pm

PickleFreeMay

PickleFreeMay
Admin

Hai! My real name is Calleigh. If you can't pronounce that, GO SEE A DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!!! JK. Pronounced: Cally. Spelt: Calleigh. I don't really go by Calleigh though.
Nicknames stats:
Cat : 70%
Call: 14%
Calls: 5%
Carls: 4%
May: 3%
Calista: 2%
Camille/Cami: 1%
Calleigh: 1%

These are real life names, not online.
Now my social life and what I do:
I am a singer and so far this is how I'm making money. I basically go to events like sports games, weddings, and etc. and perform for people. I also take 4 dance classes which obviously helps me out lots with the whole singing deal. If you would like some advice on how to start a performing arts career, just ask!!!!!!!

What I love: Well when I'm not on the job, I'm just a normal girl who likes animals, computer, nature, singing, acting, dancing, reading, doodling, and more :)
Can't wait to meet y'all!
Comment below :)

2Superstar May comin through! Empty Re: Superstar May comin through! Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:16 am

Julianna❥

Julianna❥
Admin

Thanks for introducing yourself May!!! I know you well and I bet you everyone else soon will, too :)

https://foreverbearville.forumotion.com

3Superstar May comin through! Empty Thanks Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:17 am

PickleFreeMay

PickleFreeMay
Admin

You are the type of person that makes my life joyful and encourages me to keep pushing on! :)

4Superstar May comin through! Empty Re: Superstar May comin through! Mon Jul 23, 2012 5:36 pm

Abbygail

Abbygail

Uh, really late welcome! panda

5Superstar May comin through! Empty Re: Superstar May comin through! Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:25 pm

PickleFreeMay

PickleFreeMay
Admin

Lol thanks anyway

6Superstar May comin through! Empty Re: Superstar May comin through! Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:00 am

Abbygail

Abbygail

You're welcome. xD

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]